gapgirlonmission

The confessions of a former shopoholic continue as I return to Belize for a second year this fall. Earlier posts tell tales from my first year in Belize as a volunteer teacher at Mt. Carmel High School in Benque Viejo del Carmen from 2004-2005. I will return to Belize this fall to work as a missionary on San Pedro, the "La Isla bonita" of Madonna's dreams and my home for the next year!

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

link to some pictures...

My fellow teacher and housemate Cathleen posted some pictures from Benque, Belize and her trip to Guatemala on her blog... Here's a link if anyone is interested in seeing them!

http://cathleenb.blogspot.com/2004/10/pictures-internet-is-up-again-at.html

2 Comments:

  • At 6:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    thank god for the model train. without it, how would we have the gotten the idea for the big ones?



    thinking of you buddy.

    love, lisa

     
  • At 5:37 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hey, Alison! I am in Gaming and loving it! You must be having a real life-changing experience down there in South America. Your story about picking up Spanish amused me. That's awesome that you're keeping control of those kids.
    The stories are wonderful, and I'm glad to hear you had a hot shower recently!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home