gapgirlonmission

The confessions of a former shopoholic continue as I return to Belize for a second year this fall. Earlier posts tell tales from my first year in Belize as a volunteer teacher at Mt. Carmel High School in Benque Viejo del Carmen from 2004-2005. I will return to Belize this fall to work as a missionary on San Pedro, the "La Isla bonita" of Madonna's dreams and my home for the next year!

Sunday, February 20, 2005

one more thing

I forgot to mention... the music teacher had my second form girls write love songs on Valentine's day, and one of the girls wrote what's sure to become a classic. It began saying, "I love you once, I love you twice, I love you more than beans and rice." Great, eh?

1 Comments:

  • At 11:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Alison!

    I just wanted to write and say that I'm still praying for you, and I CAN'T WAIT to come in April! :)

    Oh, and you need to update your blog more. :) I like hearing about your life. I mean, do you really have anything better to do? Kidding...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home