gapgirlonmission

The confessions of a former shopoholic continue as I return to Belize for a second year this fall. Earlier posts tell tales from my first year in Belize as a volunteer teacher at Mt. Carmel High School in Benque Viejo del Carmen from 2004-2005. I will return to Belize this fall to work as a missionary on San Pedro, the "La Isla bonita" of Madonna's dreams and my home for the next year!

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving!

We just ate an incredible meal here, all of the teachers and others involved in the mission cooked for thanksgiving-- it was a little odd though because no one observes Thanksgiving in Belize, Canada or England so it was strictly for us crazy Americans that this all happened...

Anyways, here's a link to Cathleen's blog again, with more pics. from here including our Halloween party, the goliath beetle and our cat...
http://www.cathleenb.blogspot.com/

1 Comments:

  • At 8:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, Alison! Hang in there. You've almost made it to Christmas break!! Every morning with my warm shower I pray for y'all. Keep up the good work.
    - Sarah Sheldon

     

Post a Comment

<< Home